What you’ll learn
- How to set lead generation goals with the intent of growing sales
- How to clearly define your ideal customer to reduce your cost per lead
- Techniques for guiding leads towards a buying decision without being annoying or spammy
- How to design message on and offline so that get leads to engage with you
- How to increase the number of prospects seeking you out
- How to set lead generation metrics and improve your marketing efficiency
This course provides a systematic process for creating a lead generation plan for your green energy business, whether you are working in solar PV, energy efficiency, wind, solar thermal or other forms of clean energy. As you complete each lesson your assignment will be to apply it to your business. On completion of the course you will have developed a lead generation plan for your business, starting with setting goals through to putting in place a method to analyze results and improve your plan.
This practical course with 8 lessons has templates and guides that will help you systematically build a lead generation machine.
Each lesson has:
- A short 3 to 10 minute video presenting the material covered.
- One or two practical worksheet templates for you to fill in for your business. In this way you not only learn but use your knowledge to make positive changes in your business.
- A short quiz to complete before moving onto the next lesson. Quizzes help reinforce what you have learnt.
- An optional confidential review of the lead generation plan you developed by completing all assignments.
After completing all lessons you will have built a lead generation plan. If you submit it to us for review (in confidence), we will provide comments and suggestions for improvement.