Learn at low cost. Pass the quizzes and you’re eligible to purchase a certificate. Certificate prices are shown on each course’s page.
Energy Efficiency Lead Generation Course
One of the biggest problems for energy auditing firms or similar businesses is acquiring new leads. In an industry where only a handful of facilities or businesses are proactively trying to reduce their energy use and carbon footprint, you may think you have very few marketing options.
This Energy Efficiency Lead Generation Course aims to help you think outside the box. It shows you effective methods to reach out to your leads and turn them into customers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to set lead generation goals with the intent of growing sales
- How to clearly define your ideal customer to reduce your cost per lead
- Techniques for guiding leads towards a buying decision without being annoying or spammy
- How to design message on and offline so that get leads to engage with you
- How to increase the number of prospects seeking you out
- How to set lead generation metrics and improve your marketing efficiency
Lead Generation for Green Energy Businesses Description
This Energy Efficiency Lead Generation Course provides a systematic process for creating a lead generation plan for your green energy business, whether you are working in solar PV, energy efficiency, wind, solar thermal, or other forms of clean energy.
As you complete each lesson, your assignment will be to apply it to your business. Upon completing the course, you will have developed a lead generation plan for your business, starting with setting goals to put in place a method to analyze results and improve your strategy.
This practical Energy Efficiency Lead Generation Course with eight lessons has templates and guides to help you build a lead generation machine.
Each lesson has:
- A short 10-minute video presenting the material covered
- One or two practical worksheet templates for you to fill in for your business – you not only learn but use your knowledge to make positive changes in your business
- A short quiz to complete before moving on to the next lesson – quizzes help reinforce what you have learned
- An optional confidential review of the lead generation plan you developed by completing all assignments
- After completing all lessons, you will have built a lead generation plan
If you submit your strategy to us for review (in confidence), we will provide comments and suggestions for improvement.
CPD / CEU / PDH / CEP / CPC
Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) refers to additional formal learning activities that are required to maintain a professional certification or accreditation.
CE or CPD comes in many names but represents the same thing. Here are some of them that may be used in your country:
- CPD – Continuing Professional Development
- CEU – Continuing Education Units
- PDH – Professional Development Hours
- CEP – Continuing Education Programs
- CPC – Continuing Professional Competency
Many of our courses provide Continuing Professional Development credits, points, hours, or units. To learn more about Continuing Education and Continuing Professional Development, please read here.
This Course Is Perfect For:
- Business Owners
- Energy Consultants
- Factory, Facility, and Building Managers
- Marketing Specialists Working for Green Energy Businesses
If you run a green energy business, an energy consulting firm, or you’re an executive running the marketing department, this Energy Efficiency Lead Generation Course is ideal for you. It helps you create better marketing strategies that can help you gain more sales for your company.
If you pass all the assessments in this Energy Efficiency Lead Generation Course, you will be eligible to purchase a Certificate of Competence. An expert energy auditor has prepared the assessment, and it is based on key areas that demonstrate competence.
This course is accredited by ESTA (Energy Services and Technology Association).